Committed to removing the geographic, economic and social barriers that prevent people from taking part in publicly funded activities, JUDT uniquely brings together dancers and creatives from a broad variety of backgrounds including Hip Hop, Contemporary dance and the African diaspora, aiming to Inspire, Nurture & Support.
• Established the UK's first Hip Hop Apprenticeship Company.
• Let’s shine Mentorship programme - Annually ran mentorship programme which is dedicated to providing an alternative route into the professional sector
• 'New&Notable' - Artistic Development programme to support young choreographers and makers, which now runs in both the UK and Brazil
• The EVOLVE training programme
• Performance platforms which has brought together Hip Hop and contemporary audiences under one roof and the opportunity for Hip Hop artists to trial a conceptual piece of work.